Every person is interested in methods of selfcare, and especially those who work can not spend time in beauty centers or think that they exceed their budgets. You can easily care for yourself in the evening at home, or if you spend your daily routine in a beauty center and organize your life, you can create a personal care routine at home. With natural ingredients, you can easily make personal care products at home.
Care Products You Can Do at Home
- Home peeling: Peeling is a product that cleans the pores and cleans the dead skin used especially for the face and neck area. Two things you need for natural home peeling are brown and olive oil. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with a teaspoon of olive oil and rub it on the face. Massage and rinse for 2-3 minutes.
- Natural Moisturizer: The body also needs moisture. You can easily make your own moisturizing cream at home. Necessary ingredients for this: 30 grams of coconut oil, 15 grams of cocoa butter, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of lavender oil. Melt the oil over the fire and add the last aleo vera and lavender oil and mix. Apply every evening by storing in a glass jar.
- Home Type Shampoo: If you complain about the contents of the market shampoos and think that they dry your hair more, you can make your own shampoo yourself. Necessary ingredients for this: 2 spoons of nettle, 5 cups of hot water, 2 soaps with olive oil and 2 capsules of vitamin E. Put the herb in hot water and boil, then strain the water and grate the soaps and add the vitamin. You can use it when it cools down.
Tips for Daily Care Routine:
- Consume 2.5 LT of water per day
- Take time for 15 minutes for selfcare every day
- Have a warm water bath on your hands and feet.
- Budget yourself with care products
- Drink a glass of milk every day
- Apply a mask twice a week
- Eat healthy foods
- Take a bath every other day and use your own shampoo
- Prepare tea pulp for your eyes
- Apply sunscreen creams in summer and winter
- Use moisturizer
- Use dermo-cosmetics or self-made products Making personal care tips at home are very easy steps. Take time for yourself and set your soul free.